- Fall Bucket List pt. 1It’s fall y’all! I thought it would be helpful to share my fall bucket list to give you some fun ideas to do this season. Around the end of November I will be posting part 2 of this post to show what I did on my bucket list (with pictures!) and what…Continue reading
- 3 Fall Outfits ft. SJ’s Southern CutiesI am so excited to be working with SJ’s Southern Cuties on this post! They have the cutest southern, preppy, and monogrammed clothes, shoes, and accessories. Today I am sharing three items from their shop and how I styled each of them into a perfect for fall outfit! Oh and before I…Continue reading
- The cutest tumbler and best fall sneakersI recently found an adorable etsy shop that makes monogrammed and personalized items! Is this black and gold tumbler not the cutest?! The black and gold is so perfect for fall, because of course ones cup must match their outfit. Shop Swoon Designs was so kind to send me this tumbler. You…Continue reading
- Back to School Outfit InspoGetting ready to go back to school this year is certainly different then it’s been in the past. I normally would be getting a new backpack, a new pair of school shoes, and a few new polos for school (I wear a uniform). Instead I haven’t really been looking forward to the start of school – I start Monday. This post has gotten me a little more excited and I hope it does for you too!
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites 2020The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is me of my favorite sales each year! It always gets me so excited for fall. This year is definitely one of the better years for this sale with a ton of cute comfy and clothes. I was talking to a Nordstrom employee who told me that’s really all they’ve been getting in recently because that’s what people are buying (and I am not complaining about this! Especially since I’m starting school virtual).